Friday, December 3, 2010

Most Amazing Night

I have to thank The Pride of Arizona for one of the most entertaining nights I`ve ever experienced at a college football game.Last night,12/2/2010,The POA and The ASU Sun Devil Band played a 25 minute postgame exibition.This was a 25 minute slice of heaven for a marching band fanatic like myself,especially the 11 minutes of The ASUSDB.This band kicks butt!!I had seen this show on Youtube but there is nothing like having that volume live and in your face!
The POA also was very impressive.
This event was incredible for the 500 fans,police and security people that witnessed it.What I don`t understand is, why 57,000 people didn`t get to see this?
When I arrived at Arizona Stadium 40 minutes before game time, The ASUSDB was already in their seats.The POA arrived 22 minutes before kickoff and ran to their lines for the team tunnel.Once again,there was no pregame show or National Anthem by The POA.When will Arizona join major college football and have both bands play a pregame show?

No comments: